- 300 grams of granulated sugar (just over 1.5 cups)
- 60 grams of flour (2 full tablespoons)
- 4 eggs (must be at room temperature)
- 950 grams of fresh cheese (must be at room temperature)
- 2 packets of vanilla sugar
- 500 grams of cream (must be at room temperature)
- 1 pinch of salt
Beat the egg and sugar with a mixer on high for 5 minutes. Mix the flour and vanilla sugar in a small bowl and sieve and add to the whisked mortar. Mix first with a spoon, then with a mixer for 5 minutes on high setting. Whisk throughout, sprinkle with salt. Add the cheese and beat with the mixer on low setting until the roughness is gone. Add the cream and whisk some more. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Place the baseless springform cake tin and cover tightly with foil so that the sides of the base are covered. Place the greaseproof paper that you cut round on the inner bottom of the mold. Place the oil paper you cut into strips on the wall part. Sift the mortar you prepared and pour it into the mold. Bake in the preheated oven at 210 degrees for 30 minutes until the top is caramelized. If you wish, serve after the first heat has passed or after keeping it in the refrigerator overnight. Enjoy your meal.