- 1 cup (about 1 pepper) sliced paprika
- 1 cup (about 1 pepper) sliced yellow pepper
- ½ cup sliced zucchini
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 box of Horizon Classic Mac prepared according to instructions
- 2 tablespoons of sriracha
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Mix all the vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper. Divide the mixture into two baking sheets and roast for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven; set it aside. Prepare Horizon Classic Mac by package. Stir in Sriracha (add more to taste if needed). Transfer the mac and cheese to an ovenproof skillet. Add the roasted vegetables in the oven. In a separate bowl, combine the breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese and mix; Sprinkle the mixture over the mac and cheese. Transfer to an oven and roast for 2-3 minutes or until the top is brown and crispy.